Minutes of the Special Faridabad Local Centre Committee Meeting held on 13th April 2019 at 11000 hrs at IE(I) Office, Faridabad.
8 Members confirmed attending the meeting.
Following Members were present :-
- Subhash CHANDER (Chairman)
- Sandeep Handa (Honorary Secretary)
- J.P. Singh
- K.R. Gupta
- Manu Bindra
- Pradeep Mallah
- A.K. Sehgal
- Pankaj Kumar
The following members were not present in the meeting-
- Er. N.D. Arora
- Er. K.K. Gupta
- Er. K.K. Narula
- Er. I.S Chauhan
- Dr. Pradeep Kumar
- Er. D.K. Dewan
- Er. J.P. Malhotra
- Er. H.S. Dahiya
- Er. Sushil K Bajaj
- Er. I.S. Chauhan
- Dr. Pradeep Kumar
- Er. Anil Kumar Sharma
Opening Remarks- WELCOME ADDRESS BY CHAIRMAN
Chairman, Er. Subhash Chander welcomed all the members present and National Anthem was sung by all the members.
ITEM 1 To discuss about office space
It was agreed by Committee members that the power and water are concerned in the current office and water supply is not at all available in the office.
- We have been regularly receiving notice from Registrar’s office on the questions of safety of the building. This building has been declared not safe.
- In view of the above conditions and situation the committee unanimously agreed to shut down the physical office till new location or premises has been allotted or organized.
- The Faridabad Local centre office would be operating on digital platform by office in charge and the physical support of the office would be organized and managed by the team through Dr. Pradeep Kumar’s office, YMCA.
ITEM 2 To discuss about ongoing litigation
2.1 It was informed to all the members that next hearing date of ongoing litigation is 22nd April 2019.
2.2 The committee has given full power to settle the issue at best possible way and any amount reasonable and justified to settle it by Hon’ Secretary and Chairman.
2.3 Legal Committee along with Chairman and Hon’ Secretary should meet with the advocate and draw action plan in line with the guidance of advocate to actually calculate the financial impact as per the court order drawn.
2.4 This would enable the Legal Committee to understand the financial implication to be borne by the centre as well as to look into the total verdict and its settlement.
ITEM 3 Condolence meeting of Sq. Ldr. C.L. Khosla
3.1 A two minute silence was observed in remembrance of Sq. Ldr. C.L. Khosla, Past Honorary Secretary who left left for Heavenly abode on 8th April 2019.
With no other points Chairman adjourned the meeting.
Er. Sandeep Handa FIE